January is traditionally a time for taking stock and making plans, looking back and forwards, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to recap on what we did in 2012 and mention a few things coming that are going to make 2013 an exciting year for spatial data services.
2012 was very busy, we developed and launched a number of innovative sites and services designed to help you solve your business problems with spatial data:
- sketchmap.co.uk – a free site offering maps and data overlays where you can simply make and share maps
- new pricing for Ordnance Survey mapping - featuring free MasterMap viewing plus cheaper prints and exports!
- HeritageRisk.co.uk – now you can order HEA and heritage site assessments online
- BombRisk.com – order instant online UXO risk assessments
- MarineFind.co.uk – new portal showcasing our comprehensive marine data and services
- data as online services – no need for local storage, just subscribe to our unique marine data feeds and away you go
- more instant site report services - we're working on some great products that will really save you time and money
- and don't forget our online data portal www.findmaps.co.uk – providing instant access to an unrivalled collection of UK spatial data
Wishing you a healthy, happy and prosperous year,
FIND Managing Director