findmaps.co.uk has had a fantastic year – maintaining its position as the UK’s most comprehensive and competitive map and data provider.
Here’s a quick rundown of our ‘Top 10’ interesting facts and figures for 2010:
● The number of FIND’s Apple Mac users doubled during the year
● 5 new data providers were added to the FIND portfolio
● Our top 3 products were
○ Ordnance Survey Mapping
○ Land Registry documents
○ Environmental Agency data
● Our most popular blog was London's most accurate building height map
● Our support line received only 1 complaint during the whole of 2010
● The top 4 web browsers used to access FIND were:
○ Internet Explorer 63%
○ Firefox 22%
○ Chrome 8%
○ Safari 5%
● Our top user groups were Architects and Environmental Consultants
● And finally, our favourite mapping joke of the year was:
Q: Why do paper maps never win at poker?
A: Because they always fold.